The distance from the center of a circle or sphere to its surface is its radius. For other curved lines or surfaces, the radius of curvature at a given point is the radius of a circle that mathematically best fits the curve at that point.
Rtec instruments has various options to characterize radius of curvature from nm to several mm level.
- Scanning white light mode for depth more than 150nm
- Phase shift mode with green, blue or red light for depth under 150nm
- Sub nm Z resolution from white light interferometer
- 100x to 2,5x magnificationn
- Scan large or small samples (XY stage 210x200mm)
- Also creates 3d image
- For any kind of sample
- Adds advantages from AFM and white light interferometer on same platform
- Gets sub nm XYZ resolutions
- Sample moves automatically between AFM and optical profiler head